Somatic Trauma Release (~3 Hr)
Unprocessed trauma stays frozen in the body, specifically the nervous system, along with stored energy/anxiety, belief systems, and dis-ease/stress in the body. A trauma release session is focused on releasing trauma associated with a one-time traumatic event or season of life, for example:
- a car accident
- a life-threatening event
- events during the pandemic
- a past marriage, divorce, abusive relationship, etc.
- a past childhood memory
As long as the event, or traumatic season of life is completed, it can be released.
- 45-minute Pre-Breakthrough Coaching Call
- Full Release Session (~2 hours)
- 15-minute Post-Breakthrough Follow-Up Call
Upon checkout, follow the instructions on the attached digital file. Further instructions will be provided via the call.
- If for any reason a different plan is recommended for the client, all funds will be credited appropriately toward the new agreed upon plan.
- If Nancy deems the client is not a good fit for her services, all funds will be refunded in full before the start of breakthrough sessions.